Monday 20 February 2012

A Good Result

The Wales V Scotland match in the 6 Nations was great, we had a great view of the pitch, the atmosphere inside the Millenium Stadium was amazing and a fantastic result for Wales although the husband wasn't too pleased being half Scottish!  Alll in all a good weekend in Cardiff.  Work wise I've not done as much as I'd have liked last week due to being ill with a kidney infection, however I did manage to get my orders done though but not the chance to work on anything new.

As mentioned in my last post, here are a couple of photos of my handmade tags, I love being able to add that personal touch to my packaging especially for my wedding prints.




One of the wedding things I'm working on is an Art Deco themed table plan and table name cards.  A few weeks ago I downloaded Art Deco Photoshop fonts, I found the perfect one and yesterday when I opened Photoshop I found that I've somehow deleted it!  Back to square one and I just hope I can find it again without wasting too much time. 

The aims of the week are to to finish my Mother's Day range, find that deleted font and continue to build on my wedding stationery range.  It all sounds so easy, the hardest part is finding the time!

1 comment: